Visitor report by Jefferson Davis – first reported at JoeHoft.com
Because of the braveness, conviction and dedication of a handful of legislators (Ramthun and Brandtjen) and election integrity supporters, volumes of proof have been cataloged that might clearly maintain up in a court docket of regulation to indicate how the administration of elections in Wisconsin have been severely compromised if not outright unlawful within the 2020 Presidential Election primarily based on many settled court docket instances since then.
Relatively than wanting backward, pointing fingers, taking place rabbit trails, putting blame and the proverbial “…could-a, would-a, should-a”, we should study from 2020 and ensure there isn’t a repeat in 2024.
We will need to have an “all-hands-on-deck” strategy to convey all the political social gathering, patriots and practitioners collectively whereas exhibiting forgiveness, humility, belief, approachability and a pathway ahead to ensure Wisconsin’s 10 Electoral Faculty Votes are legally licensed in 2024.
Something in need of that, doubtlessly spells doomsday for conservatives and victory for the progressive liberal camp of their ongoing quest to “rework” and implement the “nice reset” for America.
In an election supposedly determined by 20,682 votes at 3:44 A.M. on November 4, 2020, (Milwaukee Election Flash Drive Was Briefly Lost, Sources Say. (wisconsinrightnow.com) we are going to doc by quantifying and qualifying what has been finished since 2020 and what must be finished for 2024 as follows:
- The Meeting and Senate Management Groups have strongly indicated they are going to be holding their November 2023 Ground Session between November ninth and November 14th.
- The Meeting and Senate Management Groups have strongly indicated they are going to be passing constitutional modification proposals AJR76 and SJR71, requiring proof of US Citizenship to vote in Wisconsin elections, through the November 2023 Ground Session. These constitutional amendments will likely be positioned on the statewide poll in 2024. The governor’s workplace can’t veto a joint decision that’s handed for constitutional modification functions. Roughly 5,010 unlawful aliens might have participated within the 2020 Presidential Election that will have affected the result of that election. It’s anticipated that democrats will sue to ensure voters are prevented from exercising their constitutional privilege of voting on constitutional modification proposals. Democrats need unlawful aliens to vote in America (Noncitizens allowed to vote in some local elections, spurring backlash from GOP – Georgia Recorder).
- The Meeting and Senate Management Groups have strongly indicated they are going to be passing constitutional modification proposals AJR77 and SJR78 that can completely ban Zuckerberg Workers, monies and tools from ever affecting the result of elections with their interfering with Clerks and their administration of elections. These constitutional amendments will likely be positioned on the statewide poll in 2024. It’s estimated that between a minimal of 137,551 and 250,000 unlawful absentee ballots have been illegally deposited into the unlawful absentee poll drop packing containers in 2020 paid for by Zuckerberg with True the Vote’s March of 2022 testimony on geospatial know-how and the every day receipts from Clerks throughout Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Supreme Courtroom outlawed the Zuckerberg unlawful absentee poll drop packing containers (573 statewide) on July 8, 2022, when the bulk opinion wrote one thing to the impact, “…all Wisconsin voters have been harmed and injured by the unlawful administration of elections that in the end resulted within the outcomes of all elections being illegitimate, together with the 2020 Presidential Election.” Democrats have already sued to have the unlawful absentee poll drop packing containers reinstated in hopes Janet Protasiewicz would be the tie-breaking vote on the Supreme Courtroom stage in Wisconsin.
- A Waukesha County Decide dominated in September of 2022 that it’s unlawful for Clerks to remedy absentee ballots in Wisconsin. Almost 2 million voters supposedly voted with an absentee poll in 2020. The Wisconsin Election Fee (WEC) and Workers directed Clerks to remedy absentee ballots in 2020 with out the voter’s data or consent. WEC studies that solely .002% of those 2 million absentee ballots have been rejected in 2020 or 4,270 statewide. Usually, most states present a rejection price of absentee ballots to generally be within the 2%-3% vary. The Legislative Audit Bureau (LAB) confirmed an error price of practically 7% in 2021 once they reviewed the administration of practically 15,000 absentee ballots from 29 communities. Democrats have already sued to get rid of the state statute requirement of getting a witness signature on absentee ballots.
- A Waukesha County Decide dominated in September of 2023 that WEC has been utilizing an unlawful voter registration type for a few years and has banned the usage of this type from ever getting used once more. WEC and the LAB report that almost 1 million folks registered to vote in Wisconsin in 2020 with lots of them utilizing the unlawful voter registration type.
- 467,939 names have been recognized from the Wisconsin Voter Rolls since 2021 that will have moved, are inactive or are questionable registered voters in Wisconsin (2023 ERIC Movers Review Process – Quarter 2 | Wisconsin Elections Commission). Roughly 66,000 of those folks voted in 2020 in keeping with WEC.
- 108,378 names have been faraway from Wisconsin Voter Rolls by way of the 4-year Voter Upkeep Program in 2023. 1,164,298 names have been eliminated since 2011.
- Particular Voting Deputies are again for the 2024 Election Cycle to manage the processing of absentee ballots for long-term care residents. The Workplace of Particular Counsel, appointed by Speaker Vos in 2021, discovered that of their investigatory sampling of 91 long-term care amenities in Racine, Brown, Dane, Milwaukee and Kenosha Counties confirmed a 98.8 registered voter turnout of the three,301 residents. The conventional turnout for long-term care amenities is within the 1%-2% vary. Wisconsin has roughly 1,121 long-term amenities with roughly 92,000 residents.
- The mockery and blatant disregard of the Indefinitely Confined state election regulation has hopefully been plugged since 2020 with the Wisconsin Supreme Courtroom ruling that prohibits Clerks from encouraging anybody to use for indefinitely confined designation to allow them to robotically obtain an absentee poll with out having to signal a ballot e book or present voter ID (State Court Docket Watch: Jefferson v. Dane County, Wisconsin | The Federalist Society (fedsoc.org)). The indefinitely confined numbers exploded in 2020 from round 66,000 to roughly 267,000 in keeping with WEC. Roughly 220,000 of those folks voted in 2020 in keeping with WEC.
- WEC has hopefully plugged the safety breach of MyVote sending absentee ballots to an handle that the voter doesn’t dwell at with the mailing of 1000’s of postcards to guard the integrity of absentee ballots being mailed (WEC’s Postcard Mailing Initiative Helps Ensure Absentee Voting Remains Secure | Wisconsin Elections Commission).
- The additional 3.9 million additional names which might be co-mingled with the 3.6 million registered electors will hopefully be addressed by an Ozaukee County Circuit Courtroom Decide on December 6, 2023. It has lengthy been suspected that these two buckets of names are doubtlessly being swapped simply earlier than an election after which swapped again after the election with out the typical Clerk with the ability to detect it. WEC knowledge will present all 72 counties will see their voter registration numbers improve at nearly the identical precise proportion quantity simply earlier than an election after which be diminished by about the identical proportion simply after the election. We’re engaged on this with the right and trusted authorities.
- It’s hoped that the suspected darkish cash laundering marketing campaign generally known as Smurfing will likely be stopped earlier than the 2024 election cycle is simply too far alongside. We’re diligently engaged on that with the right and trusted authorities.
- There are 13 counties with 37 communities that use Central Rely to course of absentee ballots the day of the election. Milwaukee’s Central Rely has lengthy been the supply of suspicion of holding again on the tabulating of absentee ballots till all statewide precincts have reported. Emails exist from the Zuckerberg Group to the Milwaukee Elections Clerk in 2020 congratulating them for one thing to the impact of “realizing precisely how ballots have been wanted at midnight” earlier than reporting the outcomes. Volunteers have helped plug these holes since 2020 by being the ears and eyes at Milwaukee’s Central Rely and can proceed to take action to ensure the integrity of processing of absentee ballots is protected.
- It seems that Phantom Voters could also be embedded in WisVote. Efforts are ongoing to establish these suspected Phantom Voters and have them eliminated earlier than the 2024 election cycle.
- Venture 5.40 is a collaborative effort to establish as many communities as attainable statewide which might be keen to affix the various communities throughout Wisconsin that at the moment don’t use digital voting machines and or tabulators to course of ballots. Wisconsin has 190 cities, 407 villages and 1,255 cities. Totally implementing this program will utterly get rid of any safety considerations over Wi Fi, modems, supply code, Albert Sensors, Badge Ballot Books, scanners, tabulators, black packing containers, proprietary safety, open file request denials, and many others.
We apologize if that is data overload, however there are such a lot of shifting components from the 2020 Presidential Election which were addressed with many extra that should be addressed within the subsequent 30 days if there may be any likelihood in any respect of Wisconsin’s prized 10 Electoral Faculty Votes being legally licensed in 2024.
Administrator of Elections
This election integrity concern requires a separate replace.
With the appointment of a brand new Administrator of Elections that can comply with the regulation, the structure and solely be beholden to doing the appropriate factor for all Wisconsin voters, it’s with out query that every one of those election integrity points will instantly be addressed to ensure the administration of elections in Wisconsin going ahead will likely be with integrity per State Statute 15.61. 5.05 and 13.127.
Listed here are the updates for the various shifting components of this matter:
- A Dane County Decide issued a brief order on October twenty seventh that Meagan Wolfe can keep in place and a alternative can’t be named till an final court docket order is issued – Judge temporarily blocks GOP from removing elections chief Wolfe (jsonline.com).
- Movement Listening to to be held on Monday, October thirtieth, 8:00 A.M., Dane County Courthouse – 2023CV002428 Case Details in Dane County (wicourts.gov).
- Speaker Vos insists that WEC should make a advice by November 1st or appointing a brand new Administrator of Elections should be determined by JCLO per State Statute 15.61 – Republicans acknowledge vote to fire Wisconsin’s top elections chief was ‘symbolic’ (wisn.com).
- The 15 Articles of Impeachment might have new life now that the Dane County Decide issued a brief order defying state regulation, Senate Guidelines and our structure to maintain Meagan Wolfe in place till the court docket points a last order.
- State Statute 13.127 prohibits WEC from nominating Meagan Wolfe and prohibits Meagan Wolfe from at the moment serving because the democrats declare she will (Wisconsin Legislature: 13.127).
- Wisconsin had a brand new administrative oversight of elections in 2016 simply 120 days earlier than the Presidential Election when the Wisconsin Elections Fee changed the ethically and legally compromised Authorities Accountability Board – Title (wisconsin.gov).
- The entire plan for the democrats is to pull this out by way of all of 2024 to ensure democrats do no matter it takes to snag Wisconsin’s 10 Electoral Faculty Votes as a result of democrats can’t win the Presidency with out Wisconsin.
Thanks on your continued assist, persistence, understanding and prayers.